If you have any special needs please let our staff know so that we can help you, and also ensure you get the same support in the future.
This surgery should be fully accessible to all disabled patients as it has a push pad electric door. The surgery is built on one level only and has disabled parking and disabled toilet facilities. If you are disabled and you feel that these services could be improved in any way, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Disabled parking – Blue Badge Scheme
The Blue Badge Scheme is for people with severe mobility problems. It allows Blue Badge holders to park close to where they need to go. For more information and an Application Form visit your local council office.
We have a loop induction system at Reception to assist the hearing impaired. For more information on the loop hearing system visit Hearing Link website.
- British Deaf Association
- British Sign Language Healthy Mind
- Action Hearing Loss
- Royal Association for Deaf People
- National Deaf Children’s Society
- If you or your family members are blind or partially sighted we can give you a CD or large print of our Practice leaflet upon request. Please ask our staff for further information.
For more advice and support for blind people please visit the following websites:
- Royal National Institute of Blind People (RIND)
- Action for Blind People
- Blind in Business
- British Blind Sport
Guide dogs are welcome at the Practice but we ask that you be aware of other patients and staff who may have an allergy or fear of dogs. Please visit the guide dog website for further information.